O-1 Visas, H-1B Visas and Green Cards

In the field of music, whether you sing, play an instrument, compose, produce, perform, record, engineer, manage, teach, conduct, or any combination of these, your potential contribution to American arts and American business cannot be overstated.


The O-1 Visa in the Arts or in Business may be right for you, but there are sometimes other choices as well, including P-1, P-3, H-1B, and E-2.


Your record of achievement, your needs, and your goals are the key to deciding how to proceed. Dyer Harris LLP brings extensive experience in Visas and Green Cards for musicians and professionals of all kinds in the music industry.


We look forward to discussing your unique situation, and designing a compelling immigration strategy for you.

Questions? Contact us today.

Contact Us

Dyer Harris LLP

250 West 57th Street, Suite 1814

New York, New York 10107

T (212) 599-2396 • F (212) 214-0927 •

© 2020 Dyer Harris LLP. Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. For full Disclaimer information, click here.

  • Twitter Social Icon