top of page

Journalism & Publications

O-1 Visas, I Visas, L Visas, TN Visas, H-1B Visas and Green Cards

If you are a professional in journalism, you have a wide variety of Visa options, consistent with the crucial role you play in keeping the public informed of and engaged with the world around them.


Whether you are a journalist working in writing, photography, illustration or videography, your work keeps each of us and our society honest and connected.


It has been our honor to work with journalists and correspondents from all over the world, writing about world affairs and local politics, about popular culture, film, the visual arts, and the performing arts, or about business, real estate, education, and travel. In addition, we have worked with the many artists, illustrators, designers, and photographers who bring journalism to life, and the editors, publishers, and managers who bring it to print.


For international Writers, Journalists, Illustrators, Graphic Designers, Documentary Filmmakers, and Photographers, there are many different Visa options that will enable you to work in the United States.


The I Visa is one great option, but it may not give you the latitude you need to pursue your goals as a writer, artist and journalist.


It is possible an O-1 Visa in the Arts or Business is a better option, depending on your needs and goals.


We have handled many successful petitions in this field and bring extensive experience working with Writers, Illustrators, Photographers, Designers, Artists and Journalists to find an optimal Visa or Green Card strategy.


We look forward to speaking with you to discuss your needs.

Questions? Contact us today.

bottom of page